Ventech is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. Please send your CV now to email@example.com.
Project Location(s): Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Education: Any Level
- Provides technical support for customer end-users, on their computing hardware and software on operational basis.
- Engage with local teams, and regional teams to support functional teams and vendors to ensure end-to-end user computing and service requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to end-users regarding use of computers and networks to satisfy business needs.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows, Microsoft Office clients/O365, iOS, Android, printed and any other authorized applications.
- Active participation in the implementation of technology infrastructure, as well as day-to-day operational responsibilities, such as perform technology refresh, network configuration, or Windows OS deployments / upgrades.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT HelpDesk Technician or similar role.
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s suite of products.
- Understanding of Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
- Ability to understand networking including DNS, DHCP, Vlans, Firewall policies, ACLs
- Familiar with basic network troubleshooting.
- Have experience with computer hardware troubleshooting is a plus.
- Certified in CompTIA A+ / Network+ / MCSA / CCNA is a plus.