Ventech is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. Please send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Location(s): Ha Noi, Vietnam
Education: Any Level
- Proactively identify and assist in technology opportunities for upgrades and implement new solutions.
- Perform first level IT support of break/fix issues, resolve issues or escalate as needed
- Interface with employees to diagnose root cause and resolve issues in the most effective manner.
- Deploy and repair equipment as needed, i.e.; monitors, tablets, scanners, etc.
- Setup new users within Windows environment per standard deployment check list
- Assist in purchasing proposals, product comparisons, and justification of new equipment/hardware
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thoughtful leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s suite of products.
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture, all the while being independent in managing his/her deliverables; highly driven and self-motivated.
- Can roll-up his/her sleeves and be a team player willing to jump in when help is needed, even if tasks aren’t on your job description.
- Can work in a fast paced, open, collaborative, passionate and driven environment.
- Ability to manage a direct report, prioritize effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions.
- Certified in CompTIA A+ / Network+ / MCSA / CCNA is a plus.